Facilities / Equipment
Our 16,000 square foot structure is located 20 miles north of Milwaukee, in West Bend, Wisconsin. The open concept of our design studio allows us to work collaboratively and is reconfigurable to better fit the needs of our projects. Our 8,000 square foot prototyping center not only allows us to create traditional prototypes, but also produce large scale models that many firms can't offer. We also utilize this space for light manufacturing & assembly operations.
Design & Engineering Software
- Creo - Pro/Engineer
- PhotoView 360
- Sketchbook Pro
Prototype & Production Equipment
- Flow Dynamic Head Waterjet, 4'x8' cutting surface, thickness up to 8"
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Metalworking equipment; forming, rolling, turning, cutting
- Woodworking equipment; cutting, drilling, planing, joining
- Welding; MIG & TIG
- Vacuum forming
- RTV silicone molds / urethane parts
- Wet-coat painting and powder-coating
- Network of sources for heat-treating, plating, and other finishing